COVID-19 Affected Business Insights
- October 3, 2021
- Biz Tips, Blog & News, EComm & Websites, Marketing
COVID-19 affected business insights looks back at the year, and then forward once we emerge back to business as normal, if not business as usual;. . No doubt you’re a local business, the lock-down prevented customers from getting to you, in part, or in full. And if you’re a service business, many of your customers are on pause, or worse, shut down altogether.
The first rule of marketing is that when your business is confronted with a downturn, that is the time to increase marketing efforts, not curtail them. During this pandemic, that remains true. I’m not suggesting that while in lockdown you should be advertising to a consumer base or business base that can’t get to you. On the contrary, during a shutdown or slow down, you may just have the available attention span to design a marketing plan, or set up marketing tools so that when things re-open you’re ready and organized. You can also hire a branding agency to create social media and other promotional creatives for you.
Now is the time to build your brand awareness and visibility so that when the pandemic is behind us, people can find you. And, while everyone spends more time at home than pre-pandemic, that only means that they have more time to research products and services of interest to them. whether out of interest, or boredom. Either way, connect with them.
In a recent business article during COVID19, there were 4 key trends that were emerging:
COVID-19 Affected Business Insights
- Mobile Commerce And No-Touch Alternate Payment Options. And this will likely not change post-COVID19, but rather, its use increase.
- Leveraging Software. Many entrepreneurs are actually solopreneurs, who despite having staff, are the sole decision-makers. Thus, time is important. Software solutions can assist in helping those (and teams) work remotely, and better coordinate on-premise operations. Ask us how.
- Expanded Opportunities Using Automation. According to data compiled by invesp, Gartner stated: “By 2020, customers will manage 85% of their relationship with the enterprise without interacting with a human.” Things like ChatBots, FAQs, and info videos can automate responses that are 4 times more productive. Think of it like this: Automation is to your time what compound interest is to your money — it works so you don’t have to. Ask us how.
- Demand For Faster Delivery. If you run an e-commerce brand that sells physical products, few issues are more important than shipping and logistics. We have 20 years of experience in logistics, as well as 10 years of building out eCommerce websites. Integration is key: it is not enough to offer products and have an online check-out. You also need to incorporate shipping, tracking, and automated customer updates.”
We hope this brief post_COVID19 overview was helpful as you plan on the next steps to navigate the new emerging landscape.
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
Debunking The 8 Most Common Content Marketing Myths: How To Become An Authoritative Voice In Your Industry
- 10 simple eCommerce email ideas that will increase ROI May 31, 2023
- Bruce T. Dugan is Profiled in The Leader Globe Magazine May 10, 2023
- How to Choose a Rebranding Agency March 10, 2023