Increase Visibility and Customer Acquisition
- February 22, 2023
- Biz Tips, Blog & News, Marketing
It’s no secret that visibility and customer acquisition are two of the most important factors for any business to succeed. But what does it take to get noticed by potential customers? With the ever-changing digital landscape, it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends in order to differentiate from your competitors. In this blog post, we will explore the ways businesses can increase visibility and customer acquisition. From SEO and advertising to video marketing and social media engagement, learn how you can leverage these strategies and get tools to gain maximum visibility and acquire new customers.
What is customer acquisition?
In business, customer acquisition is the process of obtaining new customers. For a business to be successful, it must continually acquire new customers while maintaining its existing customer base. The marketing and sales funnel to gain customer acquisition using moves through three stages: awareness, evaluation, and decision by the potential customer. These stages are explained on our site company in the article entitled “The Three Stages to Client Acquisition Through Content Strategies.”
There are many ways to acquire new customers using a marketing and sales funnel. However, they can vary greatly depending on the type of business you are, and the type of clients you seek.
Note, however, that while acquiring new customers is paramount to growth, retaining customers is essential to succeed. So your marketing and sales efforts should be seamlessly linked with your other operating groups, such as customer service, and even billing. A streamlined operation — where all departments work as a cohesive unit to meet the mission statement — also requires that you have a defined brand message. The DNA of a brand should permeate every interaction that the company engages in, with existing customers, potential customers, employees, and vendors alike.
Customer acquisition and satisfaction
There are many benefits to acquiring new customers, including increased visibility and brand awareness. By bringing in new customers, you not only expand your customer base but also increase the chances that your existing customers might extend the brand’s reach to potential customers. Thus acquiring new customers is only step one; they need to become satisfied customers so that you can build loyalty, which can lead to referrals and recommendations. Ultimately, acquiring new customers is essential to the growth and success of your business — don’t take customers for granted.
How to increase visibility and acquire more customers
There are a number of ways to increase visibility and acquire more customers. the options are as wide and varied as the many industries that you them. Most business owners have since come to understand the power of digital marketing, even though many still don’t understand how to harness it. This would include building a brand, SEO (search engine optimization, email and content marketing, and social media marketing,
Search engine optimization (SEO) involved optimizing your website for search engines. This means making sure your website is designed in such a way that it can be easily found by potential customers when they search for keywords related to your business.
Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and others offer businesses a great way to connect with potential and current customers, in volume. By posting interesting and engaging content on social media, you can attract new leads and convert them into customers. Social media however requires a content plan, consisting of messaging. developing a brand personality, and being seen as an authoritative voice.
Advertising can take many forms, from ads online to offline ads in magazines, billboards, subway cars, restaurant menu space, and table tents. You can print and mail or hand out flyers. and/or postcards. Both advertising in directories, and sponsoring events serve as other forms of advertising.
Word-of-mouth marketing is as old as time, but don’t discount its power. There are many ways to When satisfied customers tell their friends and family about your business, it can help attract new business. You can encourage word-of-mouth marketing by offering incentives like discounts or coupons for referrals.
There are many other methods to reach and potentially convert potential customers into existing customers. Both B2B and B2C companies utilize trade shows and conventions to not only raise brand awareness but in some cases have the opportunity to implement direct sales efforts.
If you or your company has built credentials in your industry, or need assistance in doing so, then it may be time to engage a public relations firm. Magazine, podcast, or television exposure, whether as a review, profile, or interview can be a basis by which the PR firm can book you as a guest speaker in front of hundreds or thousands of potential customers.
When you appear as a guest speaker, the audience sees you as an expert.
Increase Visibility and Customer Acquisition
The best channels for customer acquisition
There are many channels through which you can acquire customers for your business. However, not all channels are created equal. To get the most bang for your buck, you should focus your efforts on the following channels:
1. SEO –search engine optimization is one of the most effective ways to reach potential customers who are actively looking for what you have to offer. By optimizing your website and content for relevant keywords, you can attract organic traffic that is more likely to convert into paying customers.
2. PPC –pay-per-click advertising is another great way to reach active buyers who are already interested in what you have to offer. Through platforms like Google AdWords, Yahoo, (and videos on YouTube) you can bid on relevant keywords and have your ads appear in search results. When done correctly, PPC can be an extremely effective way to drive qualified traffic to your website.
3. Social media -Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram provide an excellent way to connect with potential and current customers. By creating engaging content and participating in conversations, you can build relationships with people who may eventually become paying customers.
4. Referrals -One of the best ways to acquire new customers is through referrals from existing customers. If you deliver a great experience and exceed expectations, your current customers will be happy to recommend you to others. You can also incentivize referrals by offering discounts or other perks for each successful referral.
5. Publicity -Getting publicity for your business can help
6. Directory management is recommended for local businesses.
In conclusion, increasing visibility and customer acquisition is essential for any business to thrive. The above tips will give you a framework to begin building that foundation. However, this is not a complete guide. There are many other considerations in building a solid marketing plan. And before anything, you need to develop the brand bible. the all-inclusive set of brand narratives. If you’re unsure how to develop a brand bible, Book A Free Consultation for an outline of how to go about it.
If you plan on launching a marketing-driven sales campaign, you need a CRM to manage the process. Here are our top three favorite CRM and operating systems:
Our three favorite CRM platforms:
- PipelineCRM: If you’re using a CRM predominately for sales and customer services. and are OK with manually sending email drip campaigns (you’d be notified by automated Tasks and notifications (all you need to do is push send) then one of the best UI platforms is PipelineCRM.
- HubSpot: If you plan to use a CRM for sales and customer service but want to integrate landing pages, automated email triggers, and drip campaigns, then HubSpot is the granddaddy marketing CRM. It also has ticket management and many other features. Read more here.
- Zoho One: Compatible with HubSpot as a CRM (also with auto-trigger emails and drip campaigns). However, if you want to set up a full 360 operations platform Zoho One is about the same price per user as many other CRMs but includes 40 modules that are fully integrated, including forms, CRM, Books (billing, accounting), subscriptions management, Social Media management, private employee intranet network (with groups, tasks, events, groups), project management (with billable timesheets), HR, CLIQ (like a WhatsApp for just your company), and more. This is what we use for our parent company. Learn more about Zoho One here.
HAVE QUESTIONS? Ask Us | Free Consultation | Request A Quote
About us and this blog
We are a digital marketing company with a focus on helping our customers achieve great results across several key areas.
Request a free quote
We offer professional SEO services that help websites increase their organic search score drastically in order to compete for the highest rankings even when it comes to highly competitive keywords.
Subscribe to our newsletter!
More from our blogSee all posts
Debunking The 8 Most Common Content Marketing Myths: How To Become An Authoritative Voice In Your Industry
- 10 simple eCommerce email ideas that will increase ROI May 31, 2023
- Bruce T. Dugan is Profiled in The Leader Globe Magazine May 10, 2023
- How to Choose a Rebranding Agency March 10, 2023